Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Thursday to Saturday
19-21 March 2020
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM CONGRESS PRESIDENT:
Dear Colleagues and Members of the Gulf Group Study of Diabetes.
It gives me immense pleasure to invite you all to participate in our bi-annual conference. The conference is held every 2 years, and the beautiful city of Muscat, Sultanate of Oman has been chosen as the destination for the year 2020.
The Conference will run over a period of 3 days: 19th – 21st of March 2020.
Your presence and participation will enable not only the success of the conference, but also present opportunities to integrate into the network of diabetes care and understanding it's implications and challenges collectively.
The Scientific program has been designed to address the current breakthroughs, translational science and frontiers of health economics, hospital Information systems, data science in diabetes: especially artificial intelligence in diabetes.
Dietary habits have always been a grey area, and for the first time in a diabetes conference in the region an endeavor to bridge diet, behavioral science and therapeutics has been given a special focus.
Dr. Mohammed Al Lamki
- Global Burden Of Diabetes
- History Of Diabetes Associations In MENA Region
- Update On Prediabetes And Prevention
- Recent Advances In Management Of T1dm
- Update On Stem Cell And Islet Cell
- Obesity Paradox
- Diabetes And Sleep Apnea
- Update On Diabetic Renal Disease
- Update On Diabetic Neuropathy
- Managing CV Risk In Diabetes
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Diabetes and Cancer
- Driving And Diabetes
- Value Of Hba1c In Screening & Diagnosis Of DM
- Recent Advances In Management Of T2dm
- Diabetes Education
- Consequences Of Hypoglycaemia In Children And Adolescents
- Management Guidelines, For Type 2 Dm, Which Should I Use?
- Identify emerging infectious diseases of the 21st century
- Evaluate current medical advances and technologies in Diabetes
- Listen to best renowned speakers via Keynote presentations, oral and poster presentations, symposia and workshops, giving delegates the opportunity to hear the latest research or innovation in Diabetes
- Network and share innovative ideas and practices designed to improve the care we offer our patients
- Opportunity to attend pre-conference workshops adding further opportunities to engage in a more structured learning and working experience led by experienced clinicians from various fields of Diabetes
- Earn CME Accreditation Points
Here are some of our speakers
Allan J Brimicombe
Enter your email below to get subscribed for our newsletter.
Event venue location info and gallery
Sheraton Oman Hotel
At the foot of the Al Hajar Mountains, this upmarket hotel is 11 km from Qurum Beach on the Gulf of Oman, and 31 km from Muscat International Airport.
Check our gallery from the recent events